WIESBADEN, Germany —
U.S. Army Europe and Africa invites members of the press to participate in upcoming scheduled media events for DEFENDER-Europe 21, May 12-19.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
- May 14 – Arrival of more than 300 U.S. Army Soldiers from the Florida and Alabama Army National Guard at Sarajevo Airport. Media wishing to attend must provide their credentials by 8 a.m. Thursday, May 13, to USArmyEurope.MediaDesk@mail.mil.
- May 15 – U.S. Army Soldier from Florida National Guard arrive at the airport in Zagreb. Journalists interested in attending should email USArmyEurope.MediaDesk@mail.mil.
- May 19 – Media will have the opportunity to view Patriot Missiles from the 10th Army Air and Missile Defense Command, based at Zemunik Air Base. Journalists interested in attending should email USArmyEurope.MediaDesk@mail.mil.
- May 19 – Media will have the opportunity to attend the Dynamic Front 21 media day in Grafenwoehr. DF21 is the second in the Fires Shock series of exercises. Space is limited, journalists interested in attending should email email@example.com as soon as possible.
- May 19 – Approximately 100 U.S. Army Soldiers from V Corps arrive at the airport in Nuernberg. Space is very limited, interested journalists should email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- May 16 – Arrival of approximately 250 U.S. Army Soldiers from the Florida National Guard at the airport in Skopje. Journalists interested in attending should email USArmyEurope.MediaDesk@mail.mil.
Weekly updates to DEFENDER-Europe 21 media events are published each Wednesday. All events are subject to change and limitations based on the evolving COVID-19 situation.
When possible, U.S. Army Europe and Africa will provide live streaming of events on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/USArmyEURAF. Photos, videos, news stories and b-roll packages of each event will be posted to www.dvidshub.net/feature/DefenderEurope. All products are public domain and can be used by any media outlet. Media representatives can create a free account to download high resolution versions of the products.
Due to the current COVID-19 environment, only a limited number of media can participate. COVID-19 mitigation measures vary by each country and entry requirements are specific to the nations you’re traveling out of and in to. Media interested in attending are responsible for verifying their specific requirements and should consult their respective embassy for further clarification.
To be added to our distribution list, email USArmyEurope.MediaDesk@mail.mil. To receive updates via RSS feed subscribe at www.EuropeAfrica.army.mil/PressReleases or visit the DEFENDER-Europe 21 website at www.EuropeAfrica.army.mil/DefenderEurope for all the latest news and information.