German local national university students can gain work experience and sharpen English language skills through an internship at U.S. Army Europe and Africa Headquarters.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Current full-time university students in Germany.
- Able to work a duty scheduled in accordance with German Social Law.
- Able to successfully complete a background check which allows access to U.S. Army installations and possible DoD computer network.
- Able to work up to 90 days in the program. Length of internship will be in accordance with German Social and Labor Law.
- U.S. citizens and dual citizenship U.S citizens are not eligible.
- Email the following to the U.S. Army Europe and Africa Internship Program Coordinator -
- (1) Your resume in English
- (2) Your cover letter in English (which must clearly state your career area of interest, current program of study, time frame available to intern, type of experience requested and desired location or area)
- (3) Verification of student status
- Pending a favorable outcome of background checks, internships normally begin between March and October.
- Notification of selection will be 30 days prior to beginning of internship, based on availability.